Download our 4-steps implementation E-Book and discover the easiest and most effective way to start your digital transformation:
- Who should manage this project?
- Where and when should I start?
- What should be measured?
- What ROI you will get?
According to several studies, the majority of manufacturing companies will have begun their industry 4.0 transformation by 2020 ... To avoid falling behind, start informing yourself now using our free E-Book!
Some notions covered in the guide:
- Identifying your digital champion: For your project to be successful, it is essential to define who is the internal digital champion that will carry the project from beginning to end.
- Setting the right KPI: Before undergoing a complete digital transformation, choose a strategic pilot project to test Industry 4.o technologies and to help get your teams prepared for what’s ahead. You wil find helpful tips in our guide to motivate your teams.
- Calculate your Potential ROI: A smart factory always improves its productivity...But by calculating your potential ROI, you will surely be more motivated to invest resources in your digital transformation.
About The Author
Founder & CEO
A graduate in manufacturing engineering from the University of Quebec at Trois-Rivières, Yannick worked on continuous improvement projects for several companies including Kaba Ilco, Bombardier and Viau Food Products Inc. before founding Worximity Technologies Inc. in 2011 to respond to the needs of manufacturers wanting to monitor their operations in real time. Today, the company is on a roll with nearly 25 employees, more than 1000 real-time monitoring projects connected around the world and committed investors who are helping to accelerate its growth.