Teams in the food and beverage manufacturing industry are no strangers to analyzing data from the production line. Factory personnel have worked with paper reports outlining data gathered from the production floor in combination with whiteboards and clickers to look at downtime issues, consider possible solutions, and determine how to make overall improvements for some time. While the potential to generate considerable amounts of data exists without using analytics software, the possibility of letting the data get away and of not being able to analyze it is too great. To gain comprehensive and timely insight from paper reports, to find efficient methods of fulfilling action plans, and to follow up on action plans quickly are some of the hurdles in bringing data insights together with day-to-day operations on the factory floor.
Ready to Implement Continuous Improvement Software? Here's how:
- Compare solutions from other food and beverage manufacturers and from other manufacturing industries. Read case studies.
- Start small: Target a particular area in your factory first. Implement software and monitoring as a test run and go from there.
- Calculate your ROI
- Bring people in: Once you and your team have been trained on how to work with the software, all team members will have access to the data and can contribute to solutions together. This also makes sticking to the plan easier in the short- and long-term.
Three Types of Continuous Improvement Software for Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Worximity TileBoard: Automatically collects data using monitoring software and produces manufacturing analytics in real-time on your dashboard. TileBoard reports and graphs help you and your team to make action plans for continuous improvement immediately and over time free you to focus on getting the job done. Data can be access from any location using your tablet, computer, smartphone or television. Allows you to cut costs and increase efficiency. The app is flexible-start small and scale up at your own pace. You will rapidly notice an increase in productivity which will only continue as you evolve.
- POKA Communication and Training Solutions: Communications tool for food and beverage manufacturers for human resources, team training, and day-to-day communication among team members. The news feed lets you follow your factory in real time and simplify day-to-day operations by focusing on important events from management to production. Ease of communication between departments and shifts allows you to access expertise quickly. Troubleshoot problems quickly by sharing your employees' expertise. Comment on posts, assign tasks, or mention someone in order to get their attention.
- Datahex Food Safety & Sanitation Standards: A simple and efficient technique to help you achieve worldwide recognized standards in food safety and sanitation. Datahex has taken the same documents you are used to and made them digital and interactive. The HACCP / GFSI softwares are continually updated so that they are user-friendly and adapted to the requirements of the industry and assists you with every step of the HACCP / GFSI certification process. Allows you to reduce errors and data loss. Provides real-time validation and automatic backup to ensure your complete peace of mind.
Worximity is deeply committed to the philosophies of Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing in food manufacturing. Using our IoT technology we provide company wide visibility into the statistics that matter to manufacturers and accelerate TTV (Time to Value) of investments in company culture and training to achieve outstanding productivity.