What the development team does?
- We make technology accessible to our manufacturing clients;
- We work with a lot of data that we process and display to clients in a simple and useful way;
- We work with agility but are not religious about it;
- We use and leverage different technologies and languages to deliver the best products;
- We bring the continuous improvement philosophy to our clients and that’s the way we work too.
What would be your mission?
Develop robust, scalable, high performing, applications with users across the globe using a broad range of technologies deployed on AWS and Mesosphere stack. Those include: Elasticsearch, NodeJS, Docker, MySQL, etc.
The skills you’ll need to be successful at Worximity:
- At least 8 years experience building backend systems;
- Experience with Java and .NET (nice to have);
- Experience with API (client-server);
- Good unit testing and integration testing practices;
- Self-motivation and the ability to take a high level goal and deliver shippable code;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience with DevOps tools like GitHub, DataDog and Jenkins (nice to have);
- Experience with AWS (nice to have).