You are interested in leaving the planet in a better shape than when you arrived on it, but you are not ready to go vegan, get rid of your car or never travel again? Come work with us to do your part! Our software is being used by manufacturers looking to produce more with less. Less water, less energy, more productivity. That’s what we bring to the manufacturing world.
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist to join the Worximity team. Someone who wants to take part in our goal to continuously improve the industry. Your role will be to create value and improvement opportunities for our clients using Worximity’s technologies.
What will you be doing?
- Support, educate and influence key business stakeholders (plant managers, VP/Director of operations, executive, CFO, CEO) to implement, adopt and leverage Worximity’s tools in order to get more done with their manufacturing resources;
- Negotiate and convert sales expansions, based on new customer reality and new features;
- Support customers in their journey with Worximity to maximize the adoption of our tools ;
- Help customers determine the most relevant KPIs for their situation ;
- Be an integral part of the customer’s team and act as a business partner to support them in their continuous improvement initiatives ;
- Analyze customer data to identify improvement opportunity ;
- Manage a customer portfolio in various industries and countries;
- In some cases, help customers map their improvement processes;
- Use Worximity’s IIoT products to identify value creation opportunities and sell the project to your customers.
The skills you’ll need to be successful at Worximity:
- Strong business acumen doubled with a social intrapreneur profile;
- Great interpersonal skills to interact professionally with senior managers, and executives;
- Minimum 3 years proven experience from a similar role, including business analysis and business presentations to executives;
- Excellent understanding of the manufacturing industry and operations challenges;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (French and English);
- Be someone who likes to have fun and is ready to contribute to the team success.