Are you always questioning the way things are done to find the most efficient way of working? So are we! Our software is used by companies in the manufacturing sector that are looking to do more with less. Less water, less energy, more productivity. This is what we are able to bring to the manufacturing world with our innovative technologies.
Worximity Technologies is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to accompany its clients in their 4.0 shift and ensure quality service. Reporting to the Director of Technical Support, the selected candidate will be responsible for responding to the technical requests and needs of clients by ensuring a quality relationship with them.
What will you be doing?
- Be responsible for ongoing technical support (level 1 and 2): managing incidents, problems and service requests ;
- Take charge of complete technical support and customer satisfaction ;
- Take charge of technical interventions on site, at existing customers (diagnosis & upgrade) ;
- Collect information to help improve the technological environment or software features by participating in various internal technical projects ;
- Update technical documents (books, mechanical and electrical drawings, computer machine file, standard works, procedures, etc.) ;
- Provide support to the installation team during busy periods.
The skills you’ll need to be successful at Worximity:
- Technical background in industrial electronics, computers, telecommunications, or equivalent experience ;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, in the food or manufacturing industry ;
- Knowledge of electrical, automation, computers, and connected objects (IoT) ;
- Comfortable working outside of typical office hours (occasionally and scheduled in advance) ;
- Ability to travel to customer sites (Canada - US);
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Bilingual (French and English);
- Knowledge of Zendesk or equivalent, an asset;
- Experience on pharmaceutical, food or industrial packaging lines, an asset;
- Open to discover and work with new technologies (Hololens).