What the development team does?
- We gather and analyze data from multiple sources and display it to clients in a simple and useful way;
- We use Agile/Kanban and the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD);
- We code using technologies and languages that are best suited to problem we are trying to solve;
- We bring the continuous improvement philosophy to our clients, and that’s the way we work too;
- We provide regular training and career growth opportunities.
What will you be doing?
Develop robust, scalable, high performing applications for clients around the globe using Java and a broad range of technologies deployed in a cloud environment. Assisted by our UX team, you will also bring the functionalities to life by adding the necessary visuals to the front-end.
The skills you’ll need to be successful at Worximity:
- At least 5 years’ experience building backend systems;
- Strong experience with Java;
- Knowledge of Kotlin (an asset);
- Basic knowledge of Python;
- Experience with SQL: preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL;
- Experience with developing for cloud environments;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent listening skills and appreciates to work in a team;
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices;
- Bilingual (French and English).